• Lightguard Glasses fit over your regular prescription eyewear or can be worn by themselves
• 100 percent eyeglass UV protection reduces glare, enhances colors and improves visibility
• Resilient, lightweight, scratch resistant and anti-fog polycarbonate sunglasses
• Night Vision Amber Glasses maximize brightness and enhances contrast in low light conditions, helping to eliminate glare and eyestrain while driving at night.
• Smoke Sun Glasses have a neutral tint to provide 100% UV Protection
• Wraparound sunglasses and night vision glasses are designed to fit over glass frames up to 5 3/8 inches w x 1.75 inches h.
Specify 2 Sunglasses, 2 Night Vision Glasses, or one of each.
Average rating is 4.4
By: Doris M.Richmond, VA
These glasses are help reduce nighttime glare. I have both kinds and don’t drive w/o them. They have helped lessen my headaches. I HIGHLY recommend these slip-on glasses.0.3
By: JoanneBensenville, IL
Sent the glasses back as I thought they made my vision worse.0.3
By: SharenMarengo, Ia
These glasses are great for anyone with night blindness. They cut the glare and make it much easier to see.0.3
By: Marie KEssex Jct., Vermont
These sunglasses are fantastic ! They cut down on the glare day and night I would recommend them. Thank You !0.3
By: Jerrywarrensburg, Mo
Love them. They cut the glare of lights at night so that I can drive during night time hours.0.3
By: CleattaDonaldsonville, La.
These glasses are a great help for rain, fog, and night. Increases visibility0.3
By: DavePittsburgh, PA
These yellow glasses definitely reduce glare for anyone, but especially for people with cataracts who have trouble driving at night because of glare from headlights.0.3